The Law of Attraction says that what you give your attention to grows in your life. That’s because your thoughts are a powerful force. The good news is that your thoughts are totally under your conscious control. So why not be intentional about thinking thoughts that fuel an empowered relationship with money?
Here are 20 money affirmations that I have coaching clients print out and post somewhere they can see it daily. If you would like to see an increase in your finances, I suggest you do the same. Say them out loud as affirmations every day. Then watch as your prosperity starts to expand.
20 Money Affirmations To Increase Your Finances
- I intentionally create my own money story, one that empowers and inspires me.
- I only spend money on what I can afford, and only on things that support my values.
- I appreciate money and what it does for me.
- I expect to be paid nicely for my contribution of service, skills and expertise.
- I enjoy talking about money and building wealth.
- I spend time reading about personal finance topics at least weekly, especially as it relates to women and retirement planning.
- I spend time every day in appreciation and gratitude.
- I regularly set aside time to manage my finances, so there are no surprises.
- I have a healthy relationship with money because I work at it consistently.
- I am highly organized in my personal finances, including my retirement and estate plan.
- When I need help with my finances, I don’t hesitate to ask for it.
- I consistently look for ways to increase my financial literacy.
- I have a plan to create and reach new money goals every year.
- I enjoy living a debt-free life.
- The more money I have, the more I can bless others.
- I am constantly learning something new about financial and retirement planning, especially as it relates to women.
- I journal regularly, which keeps my energy around self-worth and prosperity clear.
- I contribute to my savings each month.
- I save ten to thirty percent of my income in an account dedicated for my future security and no other purpose.
- I allocate a portion of my income to charity, even if it’s a small amount, to help those who are in need.
What other affirmations can you come up with that will support you and your unique money journey?
As an award-winning Business & Money coach who is highly trained in the financial & insurance services industry, I specialize in helping women entrepreneurs transform their relationship with money so they can grow their business to six-figures and beyond. When we transform our relationship with money, we show up differently in our business. We show up more powerfully in the marketplace. We attract our ideal clients more easily. We suddenly charge what we’re worth. We price our services and programs from a place of owning our value and we stop under-earning. This is what I want for women globally.